Hynt beauty concealer review


Hynt beauty concealer originally comes from the USA but you can easily get it from other countries. In my case- from Germany. I chose this concealer because it's vegan, cruelty-free, doesn't clog your pores (these were the 3 most important things to me). But it has more amazing benefits like no petroleum ingredients, no gluten, no synthetic fragnance and it's naturally preserved.

 The 2 key ingredients are avocado oil (balances, calms and softens sensitive or irritated skin. Packed with vitamins A, E and D to nourish the skin.) and aloe vera leaf (anti-inflammatory, calming and healing ingredient and encourages the production of keratin to rejuvenate skin.) And what's more it's multi-functional!You can use it as cream foundation, tinted moisturizer and contouring.

So I ordered this concealer few months ago and I have to say that it's a mirracle! It doesn't clog my pores at all! I have an acne-prone skin and I still struggle with acne, hyperpigmentation, redness and acne scars. (My skin is so complicated!) So I wanted a concealer which wouldn't cause any acne and would fit my skin perfectly. And after watching one YT channel I found the one!

My shade is the lightest- Fair. I have ginger/light brown colored hair, blue eyes, frikles and a very fair skin. If you have similar skin I'd recommend to give a chance to the lighest shade n. 1! But Hyntbeauty offers 7 shades in total.
  1. · Fair –  Fair   skin with pink undertone.
  2. · Light –  Light skin with yellow/beige undertone.
  3. · Medium –  Medium skin with warm undertone.
  4. · Medium Tan –  Olive skintone with cool beige undertone.
  5. · Tan –  Olive/tanned skin with warm undertone.
  6. · Dark –  Dark skin with a cool undertone.
  7. · Deep –  Dark skin with a warm undertone.
After putting on the concealer (I use a brush) I always use a powder and then a little bit of bronzer. The concealer makes me a little bit more fair than I actually am so the bronzer is great for putting some color to your face again. The coverage is very full.

I usually don't put the concealer on my forehead because my problem areas are mainly my cheeks and it still looks great and - I believe - much better than some heavy make-up. I have another package after 4 months of daily using. I was using the first one almost daily (except 2 days a week) and it last for quite a long time if we consider how small the package looks like!

Pluses: Great coverage, nice consistency, vegan, cruelty-free, matches skin well, doesn't clog pores, it's multifunctional
Minuses: It can show dry patches (I have quite dry skin and with every make-up it was super visible but this concealer shows it in approximately 8 hours and it's nothing horrible)

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky